Artist ring with large salt & pepper diamond
Enquire about this artwork
About the artwork
Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
Style: contemporary jewellery from the first quarter of this Century.
- (more info on styles)
Material: 14K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Technique: The rose cuts are set on foil. This is a special technique that was used to bring the lustre of the diamonds to its best quality.
Diamond(s): One large flat "salt & pepper" rose cut diamond.with an estimated weight of ± 1.00 ct.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- All diamonds we offer are screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com)for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: unknown master mark and "585" indicating 14K gold
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: top of ring 1,26 cm (0,50 inch) x 1,38 cm (0,54 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 2,80 gram (1,80 dwt)
Ring size Continental EU: 51 & 16¼ , Size USA: 5½ , Size UK: K½
Resizing: Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Adin Reference Nº: 20351-0074
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewellery
yellow gold jewelry, jewelry with rose cut diamonds, jewelry with diamond, latest acquisitions,
antique jewelry, estate jewelry, vintage jewelry or modern jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?