Enchanting Vintage Fifties Diamond Ear Clips Pink Gold And Platinum 1950
- About the artworkAbout artwork & Artist
Antique jewelry object group: earrings clips
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Belgium
Style: Vintage Fifties (of the twentieth century)
- See also: Fifties (of the twentieth century)or more info on styles
Period: ca. 1950
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K pink gold and platinum
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 52 single brilliant cut diamonds (also called 8/8) with an estimated weight of ± 0.50ct. (colour and clarity: I/K, si/i).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since the stones were not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: The outer shape of the master mark is in the shape of a barrel and was taken offically in use in Belgium since 1952 (but was already used before that date).
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: height ± 2,27 cm (0,89 inch)
Weight: 11,20 gram (7,20 dwt)
Reference Nº: 17307-0255
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry