Original intertwined gold Pomellato rings with green garnets - demantoid 1980
- About the artworkAbout artwork & Artist
Antique jewelry object group: ring with multiple or open shenk
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Italy
- See also: vintage jewelryor more info on styles
Period: ca. 1980
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K yellow gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Extra information: Pomellato - Pomellato is an Italian jewelry company and has more than thirty boutiques worldwide. The brand was founded by Pino Rabolini in Milan in 1967 and currently ranks among the first five European jewellers by sales. (From:
Precious stones: Two demantoid with typical "horse tail" inclusions.
Birthstones: Two cabochon cut Garnet is the birthstone (or month stone) for January.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: Italian hallmarks
- (more info on hallmarks)
Weight: 18,90 gram (12,15 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 51 & 16¼ , Size US 5½ , Size UK: K½
Resizing: Free resizing, but because of the the way the ring is made, we cannot guarantee to make it on every size; so please ask in advance (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Reference Nº: 17342-0264
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry