Victorian rose cut diamond earrings 1880
- About the artworkAbout artwork & Artist
Antique jewelry object group: earrings short hanging
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
Style: Victorian - Victorian decorative arts refers to the style of decorative arts during the Victorian era. The Victorian era is known for its eclectic revival and interpretation of historic styles and the introduction of cross-cultural influences from themiddle east and Asia in furniture, fittings, and Interior decoration. Victorian design is widely viewed as having indulged in a regrettable excess of ornament. The Arts and Crafts movement, the aesthetic movement, Anglo-Japanese style, and Art Nouveaustyle have their beginnings in the late Victorian era.
- See also: Victorianor more info on styles
Period: ca. 1880
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K pink gold (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 18 rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of the diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
- All diamonds we offer are screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: height 1,75 cm (0,69 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 3,10 gram (1,99 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 21027-0209
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewellery
pink gold jewelry, jewelry with rose cut diamonds, latest acquisitions,
antique jewelry, estate jewelry, vintage jewelry or modern jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?