Vintage opal and diamond engagement ring
Enquire about this artwork
About the artwork
Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: unknown
- See also: vintage jewelryor more info on styles
Period: ca. 1920
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: platinum and 18K yellow gold (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s): 16 old brilliant cut diamondswith an estimated weight of ± 1.12ct. (colour and clarity: F/I, si/i).
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- All diamonds we offer are screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural.
Precious stones: One cabochon with an estimated weight of ± 4.50 ct.
- All color stone weights are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and opal for October.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: No trace.
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: top of ring 2,18 cm (0,86 inch) x 1,50 cm (0,59 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 4,20 gram (2,70 dwt)
Ring size Continental EU: 57 & 18¼ , Size USA: 8 , Size UK: P½
Resizing: Free resizing (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Adin Reference Nº: 21007-0050
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewellery
platinum on gold jewelry, platinum jewelry, bi-color jewelry, jewelry with diamond, jewelry with opal, latest acquisitions,
antique jewelry, estate jewelry, vintage jewelry or modern jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?