Vintage ring with onyx and coral 1970
- About the artworkAbout artwork & Artist
A cabochon cut coral dome with an onyx base looms out of this 18K yellow gold vintage ring from 1970. Ensuring this colourful shack, two rounded triangular claws reach over the fine gold lining between the coral and the onyx. As powerful as this design is, such a strength will you express with this jewel.
Antique jewelry object group: ring
Condition: excellent condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin:Although it does not carry any legible control marks we believe this to be of Belgian origin.
- See also: vintage jewelryor more info on styles
Period: ca. 1970
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, fashion of this era)
Material: 18K yellow gold
- (more info on precious metals)
Precious stones: blood coraland onyx
- (more info on precious stones)
Birthstones: Onyx is the birthstone (or month stone) for July.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: "750" indicating 18K gold
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: band width on top of ring 1,67 cm (0,66 inch)
Weight: 14,90 gram (9,58 dwt)
Ring size Continental: 54 & 17¼ , Size US 6¾ , Size UK: N
Resizing: Free resizing, but because of the the way the ring is made, we cannot guarantee to make it on every size; so please ask in advance (only for extreme resizing we have to charge).
- (more info on ring sizes)
Reference Nº: 16057-0046
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewelry