Vintage Swedish diamond and natural pearl necklace 1956
- About the artworkAbout artwork & Artist
Antique jewelry object group: necklace
Condition: very good condition
- (more info on our condition scale)
Country of origin: Sweden
Style: antique styleor more info on styles
- (events & facts of this era, poetry of this era, target="top">fashion of this era)
Material: Two tones of precious metal, the main part being 18K yellow gold and the white parts are either white gold or platinum. (touchstone tested)
- (more info on precious metals)
Diamond(s):One old brilliant cut diamond with an estimated weight of ± 0.25ct. (colour and clarity: J/K, i) and 31 rose cut diamonds. We do not have the weight of the diamonds which is normal in our trade when it comes to rose cuts.
- All diamond weights, color grades and clarity are approximate since stones are not removed from their mounts to preserve the integrity of the setting.
- All diamonds we offer are screened by the IJGC - lab (www.ijgc-worldwide.com) for whether they are natural or synthetic, and all diamonds in this jewel are 100% guaranteed to be natural.
Precious stones: 98natural saltwater pearls and one natural blister pearl
Birthstones: Diamond is the birthstone (or month stone) for April and pearl for June.
- (more info on birthstones)
Hallmarks: Swedish hallmarks for the year 1956
- (more info on hallmarks)
Dimensions: total length 49,00 cm (19,29 inch) - See picture with a ruler in cm and inches
Weight: 25,90 gram (16,65 dwt)
Adin Reference Nº: 20321-0132
Copyright photography: Adin, fine antique jewellery
bi-color jewelry, white gold jewelry, yellow gold jewelry, jewelry with diamond, jewelry with rose cut diamonds, jewelry with pearls, latest acquisitions,
antique jewelry, estate jewelry, vintage jewelry or modern jewelry
Jewelry with birthstones (or month stones) for:
January - February - March - April - May - June - July
August - September - October - November or December.
jewelry glossary - wall of fame - visit us in Antwerp - subscribe to our mailinglist.
What is antique jewelry? - What is estate jewelry? - What is vintage jewelry?