Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères
Feuilles et fruits de plantane by Muller Frères

Feuilles et fruits de plantane 1904

Muller Frères

EmailleGlass
22 cm, ø 10 cm
€ 6.500

Het Ware Huis

  • About the artwork
    A Cruche with a similar decor is in the collection of Museum Hentrich in Düsseldorf. Bibliographie Hilschenz-Ricke 1985, no 457. Etched and enamelled. Rare. The aplique a chaud applied beetle is mounted on a melted silver foil, which reflects the light beautifully. Very thick glass. Rich color scheme.

    Een Cruche met vergelijkbaar decor bevindt zich in de collectie van Museum Hentrich in Düsseldorf. Bibliographie Hilschenz-Ricke 1985, no 457. Geëtst en geëmaileerd. Zeldzaam. De aplique a chaud aangebrachte kever is op een ingesmolten zilverfolie aangebracht waardoor het licht prachtig weerkaatst wordt. Zeer dik glas. Rijke kleurstelling
  • About the artist
    Muller Frères were French glass makers located in Lunéville, France. Their business ran from 1895 to 1933.

    They were renowned for producing art nouveau glassworks such as vases and lampshades.
    The Muller family originally came from Alsace. Some members of the family worked together with Émile Gallé before starting their own business.

    Muller Freres, French for Muller Brothers, made cameo and other glass from about 1895 to 1933. Their factory was first located in Luneville, then in nearby Croismare, France. After World War I, the company also made iron and glass chandeliers, vases and other decorative items. Pieces were usually marked with the company name.

Are you interested in buying this artwork?